Erin is available for hire as a freelance consultant specializing in change management and organization effectiveness. Erin has nine years of experience driving corporate transformation projects. Key areas of experience and expertise include:
- Facilitating the visioning process, vision creation
- Workshop facilitation
- Change Coaching: inserting people/change/adoption point of view into overall project strategy and work plans
- Development and execution of change strategy and roadmap
- Design and facilitation of change agent networks
- Design and execution of communication strategy and plan, including development of communication deliverables
- Creation and tracking of stakeholder strategy and impact analysis
- Design and execution of business readiness strategy and plan
- Design and development of training curriculum and associated content and deliverables
While Erin is available to travel on an as-needed basis, work can be done remotely and via Skype. Contact Erin to discuss hourly rates.
Erin is particularly interested in making her skill set accessible to projects influencing social impact, start ups and passion projects.
For those looking for change management support in more of a “do-it-yourself” format or within a lower budget, Erin has a program that walks participants through the change process. There are two options:
Option 1: Monthly materials are delivered to participants that correlate with the key components of the change process, building on each month for the course of a year. This includes email access, a closed Facebook group for all participants and one coaching call per month to educate and empower you through the change process.
Price: $200/month a la carte or $2000 for the year (recommended as each month builds on the previous)
Option 2: Monthly materials are available without the coaching or other benefits.
Learn more about this program here.