Erin has a passion for storytelling through written word, photography and speaking engagements. She has a comfortable and engaging presence and is at ease in front of crowds.
Erin is available to speak on a number of topics including, but not limited to: lifestyle design, purpose, overcoming fears and obstacles, change/ transformation, adventure and its transformative powers, journeys and creativity.
Contact Erin to discuss custom topics for your event.
Here are some examples of topics:
- A Call to Adventure – Geeking out on The Hero’s Journey
- What’s Your Why? – Operating from a Value, Purpose-Driven Place
- Curiosity, Play and Why We Should Tap Into our Inner Child
- Influencing Positive Change
- What’s Your Story and What Does it Say About You?
- We are all Creative: Tapping Into What you Were Born to do
- Failure…or Not? – Closed Doors or Opportunities
- Embracing Fears as Useful Information
- What I Learned from Long Term Travel
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- The Transformative Qualities of Nature – Without and Within